Sell Your Excess Plastic Waste To Clearance Wholesale
Clearance Wholesale are plastic recyclers and are looking to buy all types of unwanted plastic and packaging. We can handle large or small volumes and unlike most companies, we are interested in almost everything.
As leading plastic buyers we are prepared to pay more than most and are happy to make good strong offers. We are also interested in on-going contracts, please call us today to discuss your industrial waste. we are very open minded to what plastic we purchase.
As trusted plastic buyers we are specialists in plastic recycling and are interested in the following:
- Pipe Scrap - MD, HD, PP, PVC & Purgings
- Plastic Pallets & Crates
- Print Scrap - Distorted Prints - Skeletal
- LDPE Films - Poly Bags, Stretch, Garment & Pallet Covers
- PP Films - OPP, Laminated - Coated
- Moulding Scrap - Redundant Stocks, Overruns & Rejects
- Purging's - Colour Changed, Material Changes, Etc.
- Roll Stock - Laminated, Co-extruded, Printed, Vacuum, OPP, Metalized Films, Damaged Cores
- Films, Damaged Cores
- Bottle Scrap - Bottles, Purgings, Tops & Tails
- Vacuum and Sheet Scrap
- Media Scrap - DVD, CD, VHS
- Closures & Caps - HD, PP, LD, PS, ABS
- Wadded & Two Piece Caps - 2 Material Cap, Wadded Inserts
- Skeletal Waste - Offcuts & Trims
- Window Profiles - PVC Also With Rubber Seals
- EPS Blocks
- Offcuts - PMMA, PP, HDPE, PVC, ABS, PS
- Lenses - From Lights
- Bulk Bags - PP woven
- Car Bumpers & Panels
- Preforms - PET
- Cable Scrap
- Laminated Materials - Coverings
- Master Batch - Redundant Colours, Purgings, Etc.
- Banding's & Strings
Why Recycling Is Important
Nearly 30.5 million tonnes of waste are produced in United Kingdom, of which 17% are collected as recycling. This number is quite low as compared to some of European countries, where over 50 % of recycling is collected. In the UK local authorities are responsible to recycle and collect waste. They are given incentives towards meeting the recycling targets set by European government, however if they fail to recycle government impose the financial penalties.
Recycling is an excellent way of conserving energy and environment. There are 1500 landfills in UK where garbage are dumped. Due to large amount of garbage waste, most landfills are used up and hence UK is running out of it. Secondly methane, a greenhouse gas is produced from the degradable waste which affects the environment.
What Can We Recycle?
Materials like plastics, paper, electrical equipment, computers, furniture, glass, metal, wood, batteries, building material, wood, electronics, light bulbs, etc. can be recycled. These materials can be used again and again and save the environmental damage.
Most of the items we buy from the shops are made up of plastic. There are many plastic recyclers in the UK who are experts in all aspects of plastic recycling. Also there are many plastic buyers who buy plastic waste, packing waste material and raw forms of plastics like shredded and scrap plastics. Thus these recyclers and buyers of plastic waste help to reuse the plastics.
There are several different types of plastic but the main ones are:
- PET (Polyethylene Terephthalate) - Usually transparent bottles and mainly used for soft drinks.
- HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) - Usually opaque bottles and flexible like milk jugs.
- PVC (Polyvinyl Chloride) - Usually transparent bottles mainly used for shampoo and cosmetic products.
Recycling Cardboard & Paper
Usually 100% of cardboard is recyclable and it can be recycled up to 8 times. Recycling of paper is very important because 12.5 million tonnes of paper are used annually in UK and it takes 24 trees to make 1 ton of paper. If the papers are recycled more, then less trees are cut down and also less raw materials are required. This ultimately save the environment from deforestation and air pollution. Flattened cardboard, newspaper, magazines, books, cereal boxes, snack boxes, junk mail, and many more can be recycled. Recycling papers are usually taken from the recycling bin to the recycling centre where they are separated into different types, then washed in soapy water to remove inks, glue and staples. These papers are then put into holder where they are mixed with water to create a slurry. Thus different paper products like paper cardboard, office paper, etc. are created. The papers are transported to the shop after drying up.
Benefits Of Recycling
- Million tons of garbage are sent to landfills. Recycling helps to reduce the amount of garbage.
- Manufacturing of brand new products require more energy, recycling helps to reduce the amount of energy required and save the natural resources.
- Reduces the pollution from raw materials and drained chemical from garbage.
- Recycling adds significant amount of economy to the country by adding more revenue and creating more jobs.
- Reuse plastic and glass bottles at home for the purpose of decoration if possible.
- Bottles can be deposited at the collection centre where the cash back for those bottles are provided.
- Batteries usually contains hazardous materials hence need to be recycled in local battery recycling services. Use rechargeable batteries than the ordinary ones as former are more environmental friendly.
- Give away magazines, books, novels to people instead of throwing them in waste. Some people would use the newspaper or books for making envelops or paper bags which can be reused.
Overall education and awareness about the recycling and recyclers are very important. Local authorities must motivate residents for recycling household items than just throwing them in waste.
We are only an email or phone call away and as leading plastic, polymer and nylon buyers we are very interested in any plastic waste you are selling, please contact our team for a keen response on 01472 210 829.
Ready to sell your excess plastic waste? Get in touch now!